Dr James Nicola is currently practicing at Specialists Melbourne, on Bay Street, Port Melbourne. He is currently the head of the medical team the Genova International School of Soccer and was the joint head of the medical team for South Melbourne Soccer Club in the Victorian Premiere League between 2007-2013.
James manages athletes from amateur level through to elite international level yet, fundamentally, James is a holistic therapist who understands the benefits of a multi-modal tailored approach for all patients regardless of level of activity. James’ other areas of special interest are family health, pre and post-natal care, and paediatrics.
- Family Chiropractic Care.
- Sport Injury Management (spinal and full body injury management).
- Pre and Post-Natal Musculoskeletal Care (pregnancy related management).
- Musculoskeletal Dry Needling (uses acupuncture needles to treat pain syndromes).
- Applied Kinesiology (a chiropractic system that evaluates structural, chemical and mental aspects of health using manual muscle testing with other standard methods of diagnosis).